Specs: What is in this e-book?top
Asthma is a complicated disease. According to WHO (World health Organization) 235 million people have asthma world wide. Air pollution, a sedentary indoor lifestyle, disconnection from the natural world, processed or modified foods that have little or no nutritive value, compromised immune systems, and/or genetic predisposition may all play a role in the modern escalation of this disease. The allopathic community says asthma cannot be cured. However, there may be ways to prevent the illness, reduce the severity of symptoms or decrease the occurrence of attacks.
This report will explore how aromatherapy can assist a person with asthma. It will look at the disease from many angles: physical health, emotional health, and environment. It will also look at how aromatherapy can help with different kinds of asthma: allergic, infectious, exercise-induced, and stress.
Who is this e-book for? Anyone who has asthma, or is caring for a loved one with asthma, that wants to start using essential oils to feel better.
Here is a list of some of the things you will learn in Aromatherapy for Asthma:
- Basic Information about the Disease
- English vs. French Method Aromatherapy
- How to Choose Essential Oils - What needs to be considered.
- How to Make Aromatherapy Blends
- Basic Blending Information
- Glossary of Therapeutic Actions just for Asthmatics
- Aromatherapy Techniques
- Learn about GC/MS Reports (the chemistry of the essential oils)
- Checking for Sensitivity
- Essential Oil Profiles and Safety Concerns for 50 Essential Oils
- Recipes for All-natural Cleaning Products using Essential Oils
- Preventing Asthma: A Mother’s Perspective
- Aromatherapy and the Environment Inside your Home
- About Personal Care Products
- Nutrition for Asthmatics
- The Best Essential Oils for Allergy Asthma
- Infectious Asthma: What to do if you get sick.
- Stress, Emotions, and Asthma
- An Aromatherapy Blend for Exercise-induced Asthma
- Relaxing Aromatherapy for Yoga and Meditation
- General Wellness and Support with Immune-boosting Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy Chemistry - Why do essential oils work?
- Helpful Resources - Where to get everything you need.
- Easy-to-read Charts for Many Topics
- Examples, Suggestions, and Recipes!
IMPORTANT: By the way, Aromatherapy for Asthma is a 25-page e-book that is in PDF format. Payment is accepted through PayPal. After you complete your purchase, you will see a link in PayPal that says "Return to HealthSpring Essentials". Please click this link. It will take you to the Download Page. If you have any trouble with this, send me an email with your Proof of Purchase (it will be in your email). I will email the report to you. Your purchase is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with this report, let me know within 14 days of your purchase and I will refund your money. Your purchase will go through my HealthSpring Essentials PayPal account. Thank you so much! I hope you love this report!